My lovely followers and friends

Translate

I'm top 3 :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm top 3 :)

Charismacardz

I'm top 5 :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm top 6 :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm Daily Talent Spot -2°

I'm top 3 :)

I'm top 10 :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm top 3 :)

I'm top 3 :)

Frosted Designs

I'm the winner :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm a top 3:)

I'm the winner :)

I'm a top 3 :)

Powered by Blogger.

I'm the winner :)

I'm a top 3 :)

I'm a top 3 :)

I'm a top 3 :)

I'm a top 3 :)

I'm a top 3 :)

I'm a top 5 :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm the winner :)

I'm Daily Talent Spot -1°

I'm Delight

Blog che seguo:)

shine

My 1°Blogaversary Candy

My 1°Blogaversary Candy
03/04/2012 - 03/04/2013
lunedì 30 luglio 2012
BETWEEN THE CHRISTMAS ANGELS ^ _ ^

Buongiorno a tutte scrapper,creative e hobbiste di ogni genere :)

Venerdì pomeriggio ho finalmente conosciuto Blankina ,che è in ferie con la famiglia in giro per l'Europa, passava da Verona e si è fermata a trovarmi:) Sono contenta di conoscere  tante amiche grazie a quest'hobby stupendo:)

Poichè fuori c'è sempre tantissimo caldo, perchè non continuare a pensare al Natale per rinfrescare la mente...ecco qua una nuova card..

Good morning scrappers and creatives of all kind of hobbies :)
Friday afternoon I finally met Blankina, who is on vacation with her family around Europe, passed in Verona  and stopped to see me :) I'm glad to know so many wonderful friends with this hobby :)
Outside there is always a lot of hot why not continue to think about Christmas to refresh the mind... here's a new card..


Colori tradizionali.. rosso e oro.. un pizzico di verde..
Traditional colors.. red and gold.. a little bit of green..


Ho usato questo dolce timbrino di Tina Wenke... i capelli sono difficili da colorare bene,dar loro le giuste sfumature per farli sembrare reali, col tempo migliorerò.. come col buon vino ;)
I used a sweet Tina Wenke stamp... the hair is difficult to paint well, give them the right shades to make them look real, get better with time.. As the good wine ;)


Un bel fiocco oro, delle bacche rosse e una piccola pigna vera, che ho raccolto qualche domenica fa in montagna..proprio per i miei lavoretti :)
A beautiful gold ribbon, red berries and a real small pinecone, I collected a few Sundays ago in the mountain.. just for my crafts :)


Stelline dorate, rametti glitterati ed il sentiment adesivo per finire.
Nel complesso è carina, non mi soddisfa la colorazione, ce l'ho messa tutta..come ho detto migliorerò :)
Golden little stars, small glittered branches and the sticker sentiment to finish.
Overall it's nice, the coloring doesn't satisfy me, I've put a lot.. like I said get better :)

Con questa card partecipo ai seguenti challenge:
With this card I partecipate in these challenges:
2 sisters challenge (Christmas in July)
Sweet stampin challenge (Christmas in July)
DRS (Christmas in July)
Pixie Dust challenge (Christmas)
Hanna and friends (We celebrate!!)
Crafty catz weekly All that glitters)
I love promarkers (Gold,Silver or Bronze)
Flourishes (Christmas in July)
Lexi's creations (Christmas in July)
Cutie Pie (Christmas in July)


Voglio ringraziare infinitamente Barbara che insieme al Blog Hop che ho vinto,mi ha mandato un bellisimo regalino per la mia bimba...per rimanere in tema di angeli ^_^
Grazie di cuore cara amica:)
I want to thank infinitely Barbara along the Blog Hop I won, sent me a beautiful present for my daughter... to stay on the subject of angels ^ _ ^
Thank you so much dear friend :)



Per oggi è tutto care amiche creative :)
Tha's all for today dear creative friends :)




57 commenti:

Lisa Jane ha detto...

oh this is so sweet .. i love the cute little angels and the fab berries
Lisa x

Berlinde ha detto...

Lovely christmas card in these traditionals colors Sonia, the image is very cute and beautiful colored!! I love the big golden bow with berries!!
Hugs, Berlinde

Sabrina ha detto...

Fai bene a portarti avanti con il lavoro... Natale è dietro l'angolo.
Bellissima card, mi piacciono tanto i dettagli dorati.
a presto

Ilse ha detto...

It's a nice christmas card. The little angels are very cute. Hugs, Ilse

Anonimo ha detto...

Tesorinaaaaa la card è meravigliosaaaa! amo gli angioletti! ^_^ stupendaaaa!! allora hai conosciutoun'amicaaaa! :D vedrai che prima o poi passerò da te anch'io!! l'angioletto che hai vinto è stupendoooo!! bravaaaa!! ti voglio bene amicaaaa! :****

Ally ha detto...

aaaaw this is so sweet! Very traditional :o)
Have a lovely day,
xoxo, Alessandra

carla ha detto...

Sonia your Christmas card looks adorable.
What a sweet picture and you have very nice color.
The glitters complete the look.
Well done!
Hugs,
Carla

Valentina ha detto...

Ma che meraviglia, non smetterò mai di dirti che sei bravissima, una vera artista! Complimenti! :) Adoro il Natale e queste cartoline mi fanno dimenticare per un attimo il caldo che c'è e non sopporto! Spero che il problema con Google friend connect si sia risolto, mi vedi ora tra i followers? :) Un abbraccio!

Mamma Dany ha detto...

E' bello pensare al Natale anche a Luglio...con tutte le cose che dovrò creare per il natale è meglio prendere appunti da subito!
Grazie per la bella idea!
Baci
Daniela

Corrinne ha detto...

Hi, Sonia! It's been a while since I stopped by - I've been just a wee bit busy lately.

Your creation is fantastic - I adore all of those details.

happiness :)

Lisa xx ha detto...

So very sweet! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Dawn ha detto...

Great project & fab blog! Thanks for entering my candy & for sharing it on your side bar!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Marita Johansson ha detto...

Wonderfully nice Christmas card

Hugs from Sweden

Lisa ha detto...

This is gorgeous my sweet friend!! The angles are so pretty and you colored them beautifully!! I really love the pine cone...what an awesome touch!! Absolutely beautiful Christmas card!! I love it!! I hope you have a great day!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Flowergirl ha detto...

This is adorable! Such a cute image,
Thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pies,
Wendy x

Plony ha detto...

Hi Sonia, sorry that it's been a while ago that I have been here at your blog but I give you a big compliment for the creations you've made. Very lovely and it's nice to see the difference in the things you show us at your blog. I loved to be here and I'll try to come back sooner the next time.Sorry again for my English but it's easyer to reed it than to write it, I hope its a bit clear what I tried to say.
Big hug and have a nice evening, Plony.

Ellen Taylor ha detto...

Sweet christmas card Sonia! Those angels are adorable! Absolutely love the pine cone and berries!!

Unknown ha detto...

beautiful card with cute christmas angels
gr.agnes

Unknown ha detto...

tenerissimi questi tuoi angioletti..... Un abbraccio
Cle
ps incontrarsi tra creative...

Sue Nicholson ha detto...

Smashing card, perfect finishing embellishments thanks for joining us at cutie pie challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

Loving My Crafts ha detto...

I really love your card Sonia. I'm old fashioned because I only like traditional colours for Christmas. even to decorate the house I only do traditional. Your colouring is lovely and I love your pine cone. They are all over around our garden, I will go and get some for myself :-)

carol ha detto...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

McCrafty's Cards ha detto...

This is gorgeous Sonia, I like the sweet angels the bow and the berries.
Kevin xx

Ilonka ha detto...

Hi Sonia youor card is so stunning.
Love the stamp. Great Job !!

Hugs Ilonka

Donna Mosley ha detto...

Oh! Sonia, this is stunning. Love the very sweet image and gorgeous design. The pine cone looks fab.

Donna x

micol ha detto...

Che teneri questi angioletti...sono dolcissimi!!!Ma non ho ben capito (sai la mia ignoranza in materia!) ma li hai colorati tu? Non e' un'immagine pronta????Beh per me e' bellissima!!!!Con questo caldo faccio ancora fatica ad entrare in clima natalizio...ma prima o poi inizierò anch'io!!!Bacioni Micol

A Casa di Ale ha detto...

CIAO SONIA, MOLTO BELLA LA TUA NUOVA CARD MOLTO BELLI I DETTAGLIA CHE HAI MESSO.

PS CERCO DI RISPONDERE AI TUOI MESSAGGI MA MI RITONANO SEMPRE INDIETRO

CIAO DA ALE

Olivia ha detto...

Hi Sonia.
What a great way to meet another scrapper...if I ever come near you I will surely stop by ...lol...

What a beautiful card for christmas ;-)It´s always a good idea to make christmas cards all year long. That way one is ready to send cards to all friends. I know that...but some how I never get it done...lol... I can see that you love stamps to colour. Do you know stamps from Magnolia? They are SO cute ;-)

Caoi Olivia

Amanda ha detto...

What a cute Christmas card!! I love all of your cute angels and how beautifully you colored them in! I especially love the pinecone and the berries!

Thank you for Playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

HelenR ha detto...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

Janett ha detto...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is lovely and all the little details make a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining the challenge at DRS designs.

Anonimo ha detto...

This is wonderful and done with so much amazing detail! Thanks for playing with us at DRS Designs.

Doreen ha detto...

fantastic card Sonia. Love it.
The imnage is adorable
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
Hugs
Doreen

Berit ha detto...

Wonderful Christmas card! Or should I say STUPENDO, I tried to learn Italian some years ago, over 20 years actually, so most of it is forgotten now. But it is fun to try to read and to understand a little bit of it:)
Hugs, Berit

Meggie Cardoso ha detto...

Beautiful cards Sonia! I really liked your work.

Lorraine ha detto...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED ha detto...

Hi Sonia
A gorgeous and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CRAFTYCATZ CHALLENGES
Hugs Dianne xx

Unni A ha detto...

What a beautiful christmas card! The angels are so cute, and your coloring is fantastic!

May Britts papir og sånt ha detto...

So cute angels playing together. Beautiful decorations and colors.

Hugs from
May Britt

downrightcrafty ha detto...

Just beautiful my friend
hugs Kate xx

Anonimo ha detto...

What a delightful image, gorgeous Christmas card
hugs Julie P

Sonya ha detto...

The angels are so sweet and the card is really nice!
Hugs, Sonya!

Blankina ha detto...

Un saluto veloce da Danimarca...oggi abbiamo fatto una passegiata stupenda, alla costa con "le rocce"..quando torno mettero qualche foto..

Bacione Blankina

julie_woolston ha detto...

Gorgeous card beautiful detail.

Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Nicolchen ha detto...

A gorgeous Christmas card you´ve made :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends and good luck ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Unknown ha detto...

Sonia your card is beautiful and how fabulous is the gift from Barbara. Big Hugs Elaine

scrappaecuci ha detto...

ciao Sonia, bellissima la card!...e complimenti anche per tutti gli altri lavori che hai fatto!...sei veramente molto brava!
martina e monica

ahlers5 ha detto...

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Diane

Betta ha detto...

E' davvero molto bella, ma con il caldo che fa, non riesco proprio a mettermi in 'modalità' NAtale......
Come sempre lavoro super!!
Kissssssssssss

Unknown ha detto...

Hi Sonia sweetie , just to let you know you have won Linda candy .
Well done Hugs Elaine

Linda (Lindyloo) ha detto...

Hi Sonia,
I think you need to come check the blog. I have a surprise for you.
Hugs Linda xx

sparklingblackrose ha detto...

This is gorgeous, love your colours :-) Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and for supporting my blog, it means a lot :-) how lovely you got to meet a crafty friend in person :-) Take care lovely, Elaine xxx

Carol Luize ha detto...

Hi Sonia!
I love your projects.
hugs,
Carol

Anonimo ha detto...

Grazieeee tesorinaaaa per gli auguri alla mia sorellinaaa!! li accetta volentieri e ti ringrazia tantoooo!! ieri le ho fatto tante sorprese, tra cui una cartolina animata che le ho lasciato sul cuscino, il pigiama che tanto voleva e una mail dolce sul pc ^_^ e le ho fatto la granita panna e caffè :D TVB anche io amicaaaa!! tanto tanto!! :*** bacioniiii

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com ha detto...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love the cute image, beautiful gold ribbon and layout. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters challenge blog this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Natali ha detto...

Beautiful card. Love this image and combination red and gold amazing.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Christmas in July” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Dortesjs ha detto...

so sweet, thanks for you comments on my blog also my creative friend

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Un po' di me * A little about me

Le mie foto
Sonia
Verona, Italy
Sono Sonia,ho 38 anni e vivo a Verona. Sono felicemente sposata dal 2009 e mamma di due bimbe meravigliose che mi riempino la vita e la rendono meravigliosa ^_^ I'm Sonia, I am 38 years old and live in Verona. I am happily married since 2009 and mother of two wonderful little little girls,they fills my life and make it amazing ^_^
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Badge di Facebook

I'm DT member ^_^

I'm DT member ^_^

I was DT member ^_^

Passati di qua

I miei premi :)

I miei premi :)
Grazie Blankina, Turwen e a Mamma con la toga

Grazie Betta ^_^

Grazie a Micol,a Lucia,a Monica e Martina:)

Thank you Lindsay

Thank you Lindsay

Grazie Micol :)

Grazie Margherita e a Renate

Grazie a Micol, a Federica e ad Alessia

Grazie ad Erika

Grazie a Sonya

Grazie Nuvolina

Grazie a Mona

Grazie a Mona

Grazie a Micol

Archivio blog

Candy di Barbara

ForgottenScraps News

Candy di Jacque

Candy di Donna

Candy di Teresa

Candy di Katharina


Every week

Candy Stamp and Create

Candy Stamp and Create
Ogni Lunedì

Candy da Crafty Ribbon

Candy da Crafty Ribbon
Srteggio ogni 100 followers (-32)

Candy di Ashley

Candy di Ashley
Scade ai 250 followers(-13)

Candy di Desiree

Candy di Desiree
Scade ai 50 followers(-7)

Candy di Mia

Candy di Mia
Scade ai 75 followers (-9)

Candy di Esmee

Candy di Esmee
Scade a 100 followers (-21)

Candy di Jolanda

Candy di Jolanda
Scade ai 100 followers (-17)

Candy di Lisa

Candy di Lisa
Scade a 200 followers (-32)

Candy di Sonja

Candy di Sonja
Scade a 400/450 followers

Candy di Karla

Candy di Karla
Scade ai 250 followers(-171)

Candy di Carley

Candy di Carley
Scade ai 1000 followers(-502)